CUYABENO JUNGLE 4 days / 3 nigths
All activities will amaze and transport you to one of the most exuberants, accessibles and fantastic places in earth.
DAY 1. QUITO – LAGO AGRIO – CUYABENO:
DAY 2. CUYABENO DAY:
DAY 3. CUYABENO DAY:
DAY 4. CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO – QUITO:
Day 1: QUITO – LAGO AGRIO – CUYABENO
Flight (9:15 am) or bus (trip the night before the tour – 8 hours) to Lago Agrio. Private land transportation from Lago Agrio to El Puente. Canoe trip down the Cuyabeno river to our lodge. Lunch. Visit the Laguna Grande to swim and enjoy the sunset. Dinner. Exciting night walk.
Day 2: CUYABENO DAY
Breakfast. Paddle in a traditional canoe on Laguna Caimancocha to enjoy the uniqueness of nature. Lunch at the camp. Hike in the primary forest including lessons on the use of medicinal plants for survival. Before returning to camp, relaxing time in the Laguna Grande, where you can swim and enjoy the sunset. If conditions permit, you may be able to see pink dolphins. Return to lodge. Dinner.
Day 3: CUYABENO DAY
Breakfast. Visit the Community Siona Tarapuy where the naturalist guide will explain about the culture and traditions of native people. Lunch. Walk. Return to camp. Dinner. Night canoe expedition in search of alligators.
Day 4: CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO – QUITO
Early morning bird watching. Breakfast. Navigating the Cuyabeno river back to El Puente. Box Lunch. Transfer to Lago Agrio. Return to Quito by bus or plane (16h00).
Services included in the prices:
- Private transportation Lago Agrio – Samona Lodge – Lago Agrio (bus and canoe).
- Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Accommodation in double and / or triple room with mosquito nets and a private bathroom.
- All meals (breakfast-lunch-dinner); pure water, coffee, tea.
- Excursion gear (rain coat, rubber boots, camping tents, life jackets).
- Transportation Quito – Lago Agrio – Quito (bus or plane)
- $ 5.00 community / $ 5.00 Shaman
- Meals before and after the tour
- All other expenses not specified in the tour.
- Long sleeves, 2 or more
- Comfortable pants, 2 or more (no jeans)
- Shorts, 2 or more
- T-shirts, 2 or more
- Socks, one pair per day
- Tennis shoes and / or sandals
- Thick jacket and sweater
- Biodegradable or natural Soap and shampoo
- Cotton Underwear (optional)
- Small backpack (waterproof)
- Mosquito repellent
- Bags for equipment, clothes, papers, etc.
- Binoculars (optional)
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- First Aid Box
- Hat or cap
- Plastic bottle
- Notebook and / or book
- Original Passport and / or identity card
Prices & Dates
Dates & Prices: To be determined / Contact us! ✓
Country / Location:
Other dates / additional info: Contact us!
EZZ - Single room supplement
On this trip, places are still available.
On this trip, only a few places left.
This trip is sold out / closed.